1. Subscription and/or Single Course Purchases
1.1. Your HVACR eLearning subscription/s will continue and automatically renew until terminated. To use the Esco service you must have Internet access and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time and which may include payment through your account with a third party. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the subscription fees for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
1.2. We may offer a number of membership, subscription, and/or single purchase plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your HVACR eLearning subscription by visiting our website (elearning.escogroup.org) and clicking on the "Account" link.
2. Billing and Cancellation
2.1. Billing Cycle. The fee for any HVACR eLearning subscription, or any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription/purchase that you choose when you sign-up for the service. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
2.2. Payment Methods. To use the HVACR eLearning subscription you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
2.3 Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
2.4. Cancellation. You can cancel your eLearning subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access through the end of your billing period. To cancel, go to the "Account" page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership/subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page.
2.6. No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members/subscribers ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
3. User Warranty. As a User you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other test preparation company and are using this Site and Materials solely for the purpose of increasing your knowledge of the HVACR industry.
4. Trademark and Copyright. Esco Institute and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of Esco Institute and its affiliates or respective partners. The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
5. Hyperlinks. Links to external websites may be provided solely as a convenience to you. Esco Institute has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control, and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. No Warranty. The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Esco Institute further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Esco Institute may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Esco Institute makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
7. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Esco Institute its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from misuse, misinterpretation, interruption of services, or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
8. Feedback. Esco Institute is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us ("Feedback"), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the Esco Institute service, including the Esco Institute website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Esco Institute service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
10. Effective Date and Updates. The Terms are effective as of April 1, 2020 and are subject to change without notice by Esco Institute at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.