Basic system and system components are similar for both refrigeration and air conditioning and this course can be applied both.
In this course we cover refrigeration basics including:
- Measuring heat including Sensible and Latent heat
- Evaporation and condensation
- Operating temperatures and change of pressure
- Superheat and subcooling
- Basic refrigeration components
- Liquid and Vapour states.
A certificate of completion is provided to all participants who successfully complete the course.
Time to complete course: Approximately 1.5 hours
Upon registration for this course, you will receive an email with an access code to enter the course.